Alcoholics Anonymous. 12 step program for those with alcohol use disorders. Find meeting information at www.AA-meetings.com or locally at 812.537.6499
- Lawrenceburg meetings
- Hamline Chapel, 102 W. High St. 812-537-2170. Every Sunday at 8pm closed meeting. Last Sunday of the month open pitch-in dinner at 7pm. Mondays and Thursdays 7pm
- St. Lawrence Church, 542 Walnut St. Mondays at 7:30 pm
- Aurora meetings
- Aurora Methodist, 304 3rd St. 812-926-0535. Sundays at 8pm. Monday/Wednesday/Fridays at 12noon. Tuesdays 6pm Women of Courage and 8pm AA. Saturdays at 8pm
- Ebenezer Baptist, 16393 IN-148. Wednesdays at 8pm.
- Vineyard Church, 304 4th St and Main. Fridays at 7:30 pm.
- Moores Hill, 16641 N. Broadway. Tuesdays at 7pm
- Dover, St. John’s Hall at All Saints Parish, 25743 St. Rd. 1, Guiford, IN. Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- Greendale Cabin, 827 Nowlin Ave. Thursdays at 8pm
- Harrison, Ohio meetings
- 115 Vine St, Tuesdays at 8pm
- Harrison VFW, 9160 Lawrenceburg Rd. Thursdays at 12noon
- Harrison Legacy Christian Church, 216 N. Sycamore. Fridays at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 6pm
- Rising Sun, Nazarene Church, Burgess Ave. Fridays at 8pm.
- Penntown New Testament Church, 13382 SR 101 and SR 46, Saturdays at 7:30 pm
- Milan United Methodist Church, 306 S. Main St, Saturdays at 10 am.
Al-Anon. Fellowship of relatives/friends of those with alcohol use disorders. www.al-anon.org
- Hamline Chapel, 102 W. High St., Lawrenceburg. Every Sunday at 8pm, Last Sunday of month is pitch-in dinner at 7pm
- Bright Christian Church, 24457 Stateline Rd (use entrance by bell tower). Mondays at 7pm
- Cincinnati area www.cincinnati.afg.org or 513-947-3700
- Northern Kentucky. Lakeside Presbyterian, 2690 Dixie Highway. Mondays at 7pm, Wednesdays at 7:30pm and Ala-teen on Mondays at 7pm
Narcotics Anonymous www.na.org 12 step program for substance use disorders
- Hamline Church, 102 W. High St., Lawrenceburg. Tuesdays at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 11am and 7pm
- St. Teresa Benedicta Church Office in Brigt, 23345 Gavin Lane. Mondays at 7pm
- Aurora Methodist Church, 304 3rd St., Mondays at 12pm
- Batesville Public Library, 131 N. Walnut St, Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Challenge to Change hosted by One Voice. Support group focused upon learning to correct negative thinking patterns and develop peer support. Call Wyatt at 812-655-6480. Meets Sundays and Thursdays 6pm at 111 Fifth St. Church in Aurora.
Not One More. www.notonemoremidwest.com Family support and education for those in recovery. Saturdays at 10am in the Lawrenceburg Public Library. Every other Thursday at Highpoint Health at 7:30pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-537-2775
Faith Response Nework Monthly prayer service for the recovery community. Typically meets once a month on a Wednesday at 7:30pm. Location varies. Check Faith Response Network on Facebook or call Pastor Taflinger at 812-537-2619 for details.
Celebrate Recovery Faith-based 12 step program for any habit or addiction. email email@example.com for multiple locations and times.
Reformers United. Faith-based recovery services at Hope Baptist Church in Dillsboro. Transportation and child care are available. www.hopebaptistdillsboro.com or 812-432-3889